Saturday, May 5, 2012

Entry 3: You Know...

I'm thinking of doing a MAJOR upgrade with the castle :3 It's going to have have huge floors and stuff ^_^
Also... Ooku Hallway's been a bit... disgraceful... if you know what I mean.
There are always picos saying SIT DOWN ASSHOLE for no reason. As a reminder, I'll post a tutorial page on the Bubble Bouncers blog. This one crucial thing will be...
NOTE: THERE NEEDS TO BE 30 PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY AND 25 OR MORE PICOS HAVE TO SIT. IF THERE'S 24 PICOS OR UNDER IN THERE THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER SITTING!!!
I'm sick and tired of my friends GETTING INTO FIGHTS just because of this DISGRACEFUL CASE!
Seriously... it's tiring...
It's not only Ooku Hallway being disgraceful. The whole pico world was literally seasoned with idiotic... disgracefulness...
Okay, so some other time, my fellow princess, Princess Neko (who's also not a queen, like me, though people keep calling us queen) told me about...
Some noob princesses... Who OBVIOUSLY didn't follow the princess rules.
Okay, so these noob princesses with Ooku Court dresses that cost a token (cheapskates) and the wig also costing a token (pfft, with my gummies all my accounts have at least 5 tokens LOL)
These picos... were STALKING NEKO. And they were like "You're a fake princess, omg, ur such a fake) Stuff like that. And Neko was like "Well I'm fake? At least you'll know my friend isn't fake!" And she shows me my obviously graceful profile~
You know what happened next? These disgraceful picos were like "NO SHE'S FAKE TOO" So when Neko told me this I was like...
Swearing in my mind....
You know? If I'm fake those noobs might not exist LOL
Seriously though. If you're reading this, you know who you are =_= 
There was also another case where some idiot pico went up to my ugly alt that scarred me for life and probably scarred every other pico that's seen it for life too and called it "Ugly"
She's all like "Eww, you so ugly!!" And started laughing.
I can't remember it well,  it was a while ago, and I didn't want to remember it anyways. But, all my friends got involved and it started a huge word war. So then I told the noob that Princess Emmi was my real account and that this account was just a troll account. She just said "Lol" and continued hurting my feelings. So then my friend on Skype (who apparently has a crush on me on a different game >//<) made me feel better and he's like "You're not weak. Go and stop the fight. Or not pay attention to her. If you can ignore it, who's stronger?" So that helped and I tried to stop the fight, but the girl wouldn't stop, and then the girl's SISTER came in and tried to SAVE THE IDIOT GIRL.
Then eventually she tried to stop the girl but the sister was so hard to reason with.
All of a sudden I cried. What? I cried. I don't remember why. I know that I'm nice, caring, kind, polite, but... unfortunately for me.. I'm sensitive and a crybaby as well.
Ugh.. sheesh... why'd I have to be so sensitive?
The girl started crying (IN PICO WTH!!) and then... oh.. gosh...
Neko accidently comforted the disgraceful girl who made me cry.
Then that caused me to cry even more. Then Lillie got all mad at Neko and was like "OMG NEKO YOU'RE COMFORTING THE GIRL WHO MADE EMMI CRY =_=" And Neko got all confused, and then I poofed.
I think I cried because my friend's plan didn't work and that my friends kept fighting on. When I cried I got really mad at myself and in the end, after the fight stopped, I had a headache and my clothes were literally DROWNED in tears.
Pico's changed overtime. Everyone used to be nice, but I think all the nice picos quit... and then all of a sudden everyone's mean and disgraceful... and hard to reason with... and never listen.. It's annoying, and it breaks my pico heart. Therefore, now most of the billions of people out there are idiots. Who knows? The famous picos might just be... your average meanie too.
The Bubble Bouncers changed for a while too, causing the rebirth of the Bubble Bouncers.
That's all for now. I have to check other stuff.


~Princess Emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stalkers! Give your feedback here... I guess...