Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Entry 9- EW! OH MY GOD! WHY!!!!

This is absolutely disgraceful... my cousins from Vietnam came over just now. Cousins Lillie and I hated. I don't know if they're here to live in America or not but WHY!!!! But the Tim that was put in my chronicles was here. I feel a bit bad for Tim because in the past I punched him in the stomach or something and I don't even remember. Oh well. There's no proof I did (unless some idiot took a picture) so I shouldn't have to apologize... should I?


Anyways the reunion was horrible. Tim, his big bro, Lillie, and I stayed away from each other at all costs. Except I was watching Lillie draw because my seat for my laptop was taken by the extra grownups without a couch seat. Tim's parents were trying to force him to say hi to me and Lillie but he wouldn't do it (Which I'm grateful for, thanks little cousin. I guess.) because he was scared of me (troll face)
Well, that's all for now. I never write in this, I only do it if I want to put some stuff down.


(Woo! New signature. Thank you Hikaras for letting me join you guys!)


~♡Princess Emmi Hikara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stalkers! Give your feedback here... I guess...