Thursday, July 12, 2012

Entry 8

I haven't been writing a lot lately. Well, it doesn't really matter. People won't read it. Or will they?
A while ago I got back from Cape Cod. Now I miss the place. I'm bored.
Pico's been changing too many things. Now everything's expensive. I've gotten used to the new profiles. After Lillie's done with her manga strip, I might ask her to draw the ~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Characters. It'd be nice if people knew what the fake characters looked like.
It's summer vacation and there's not much to do... I want to go back to school. I have a friend there who I'll probably never see again, and then there's my other friend. 
I was planning to write a lot more in here... but I guess not. I'll be off now.




~Princess Emmi




Edit:
Lillie agreed to draw the characters~ Good. Now Ruby can see what they look like.
Sadly no one buddy requested me saying Ooku Pride yet.. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stalkers! Give your feedback here... I guess...