Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Entry 6

I had a fever yesterday so I couldn't do anything... But now I'm all better~
Lillie is currently making the next chronicle.

According to blogger, I have 90 views. On a real blog, it's not much, but if this were a real diary... that's too much... and I have 3 stalkers which are my followers...
Strange... Maybe each of them viewed this 30 times? (shudder)
Well yesterday Pico updated the info... exciting...
I didn't enter because I didn't have anyone to enter with, but see... it's weird how much one contest can transform someone. It's Prom King and Queen 2012, and the 3rd pair of winners... just... changed too much. They go from this:




(Credit to http://info.pico.ameba.net)
Their outfits are all gummy and token...



To this...














I don't understand. One contest can make a noob become this?
You know what? Pico should make contests that can benefit noobs and, it's only for people who have never gotten in contact with Ameba Gold. Ever. People can become this and be protected from bullies.
There should also be contests for people who don't spend a lot of money for gold or never have. I mean like, shouldn't the pico world be a lot more fair?
People are getting bullied just because they're poor and have no Ameba Gold.
In the future, I might send pico some suggestions about this case. I just need supporters.
It'd be nice if I could bring up a video for the Bubble Bouncers blog. It was from a Pico's URL, so I can't find it.
It was about a noob getting bullied and having no friends... it was pretty sad.
Well I don't have much to write. I just don't like the fact that my parents keep interrupting me when I'm eating dinner and trying to finally speak up. I'm really shy, quiet, and sensitive in public. But my parents interrupt me when I want to speak at the dinner table. It's annoying.
I should just sign off now.
Oh, by the way, school's ending next Tuesday for me~ I'm counting down the days with my friends.
Until then!

                                                                                   -Princess Emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stalkers! Give your feedback here... I guess...