Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Entry 7- A Touch of (Asian) Reality...

So this is what happened after my little cousins came over. Yeah... Lillie doesn't do much in here. She's just on pico and listening to Kpop music and says about 1 thing.
The younger cousin came first. We were playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii. Then the older one, who is the younger one's big brother, TheRyanOfDoom, you stalkers may have seen him in pico before, and in the Princess Ryan episodes (LOL) comes. Good times...
I had my glasses on xD
So I'll start.
At one point I can't understand him.
Nathan (the younger cousin): Come on dummy!
Me: (ugh. Why can't I just have a free life? D:

Later on that day...
Dad comes home.
Ryan comes too.
Dad: Who you??
Nathan: I Nathan.

Me: That's obviously Nathan -.-
Dad: No! You Ryan!
Nathan: No!
Dad: Okay who this? -goes on facebook and show's my aunt's profile, which shows a picture of Nathan's little brother-

Nathan: That's my baby Aiden!
...they often say it's their baby. Note to self: Nathan didn't make someone preggo...

Dad: No!
Nathan: Yeah!
Nathan: You know what? Stop it!

Ryan: ...
Me: Yeah, stop it dad. You're making him mad.
Me: See, this is why you scare every kid you meet -.-
It's true.
Dad: -points at Ryan- Who you?
Ryan: -points at dad- Who you?
Dad: Who you?
Ryan: Who you?
Me: Hey dad.

Dad: ?
Me: You're (insert Lillie's real name here so stalkers don't stalk her as well :| )
Dad: Huh?
Me: -scoffs him off and continues fighting in the game-
Dad: -points at Nathan- Who you?
Nathan: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP!!!!!!!Me: Yeah dad, stop -_-

Lillie: xD He's about to crack your head open with the Wii remote.
Nathan: -makes angry noise and hits dad with the Wii nunchuk-
I shouldn't have told him that that thing was called a nunchuk and that ninjas use nunchuks.
Ryan, Lillie, and I laughed for a while. But then Mom broke the mood.
Mom: No Nathan. :| Don't do that.
Dad: Uh oh! Uh oh!
Nathan: STOP OKAY?
Dad: Okay jeez. -walks over to kitchen table to get iPad and walks to room to watch his Vietnamese dramas-
That's not all though. Even though Dad's gone...
Umm.. Yeah... grandma came over. It wasn't pretty either.
With my horrible Vietnamese skills this is what I could translate to English.
Grandma: Nathan! Time to go home!
Nathan: Wait after this.

Grandma: So Nathan wants to sleep over?
Nathan: No! Okay? -almost hits Grandma with Wii remote but holds back for some apparent reason-
Then Grandma tries to pull off one of her tricks. They always work... except for when Nathan's here. Here is basically his gaming house.

Grandma: Okay, so Ryan can come home and Nathan can sleep over.
I can hear Grandma whispering to Ryan to get up and go.
Nathan: Bye.
So Grandma and Mom laugh a bit.
Meaning it faied.
A bit later, they're still here.
So then Nathan's nanny and MOM have to come over.
Our nanny's really nice. She used to live with my family.
Nathan: Not again :|
Me: -opens door while Ryan's playing-

Me: -sees aunt and Aiden- HI AIDEN :D
Nathan: -looks outside- Mommy! I'm over here!
Although she doesn't pay attention...

Nathan: I'll go home now :D
Me: ..................

Grandma: Good boy.
My family's weird.
But I still love some of them. Some of them I just really hate xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stalkers! Give your feedback here... I guess...